How Organic Kajal Is Beneficial For Maintaining Healthy Eyes
Kajal is a cosmetic product used for the eyes. Kajal is, in fact, the first cosmetic product that most women make use to add beauty to the eyes. The use of kajal can be traced back to more than 5000 years when it was used for its beauty as well as medicinal benefits. Kajal was initially made at home from camphor, vegetable oil and ghee. With time, kajal was produced commercially. Commercial kajal is made from several natural as well chemical products. Lead is extensively used in the manufacturing of commercial kajal and, therefore, commercial kajal is considered to be harmful to the eyes. Lead not only damages the eye muscles but also affects the eyesight. It is, therefore, advisable to use organic kajal or Ayurvedic kajal.
Organic kajal is 100% pure kajal in the sense that it is made using natural products. The same holds true for Ayurvedic kajal. Ayurvedic kajal for eyes can be made using pure castor oil, ghee, bronze utensil and camphor. It can also be made using almonds. In both the cases, the kajal obtained in pure in nature and has several benefiting effects on the eyes.
Ayurvedic kajal has components that are therapeutically beneficial for the eyes. The use of organic kajal moisturizes the eyes and keeps them hydrated. The use of this kajal also prevents impurities from getting into the eyes ad freshens them. Ayurvedic kajal for the eyes enhances their shine and keeps the eye muscles strong. The use of this kajal also helps to evacuate tear fluid faster as compared to when commercial kajal is used. Natural kajal is also said to have astringent properties and thus makes the little red vessels in the eyes disappear so that they remain white.
The following are the benefits of organic kajal which keep the eyes healthy:
- Rich in Vitamin E: Ayurvedic kajal made of pure castor oil is said to be very healthy for the eyes. Castor oil in its purest form is the richest form of vitamin E. It helps heal the eyes, makes the eyelashes thick and blacker. One of the main benefits of organic kajal is that it relieves eyes from stress. It helps to get rid of tiredness of the eyes and keeps the eyes healthy.
- Anti-Bacterial: Copper which is used in making organic kajal is well-known for its healing properties and is considered a purifier. Copper helps keep the eyes free from external and any makeup infections. It also helps in strengthening and relaxing the lens and eye muscle. It, therefore, helps to improve the eyesight.
- Relaxes Irritated Eyes: Bronze and silver are usually used in making Ayurvedic kajal and are known for their regenerating properties. They also help in healing allergies of the eye. These work to relax the irritated and swollen blood vessels because of over rubbing and thus help to improve the overall functioning of the eyes.
- Cool Eyes: Camphor is the main ingredient of organic kajal. It helps in providing coolness to the eyes and gives the eyes relief from stress. It helps in subsiding minor eruptions in the eyes and thus promotes the health of the eyes.
- Keeps Dark Circles Away: Ghee is another ingredient which is used in making Ayurvedic kajal. Ghee keeps dark circles away by relaxing them. It cleans the eyes of salt deposits from tears and removes minute makeup residue trapped under the upper and lower eyelids. Thus, the use of Ayurvedic kajal keeps the eyes free from infections and keeps them clean.
Organic kajal is now available in many stores that sell beauty products. One can buy Ayurvedic kajal online as well. There are several online stores that sell 100% natural and organic kajal which has several benefits to offer for the eyes. When buying from online stores, one must check the ingredients of the kajal and ensure that it is free from all types of chemicals.
For more information on organic Kajal, click here.